It's been several days since I last posted and it's time for a brief update. I'm abbreviating for time and simplicity.
1) Leg is slightly better. Still on meds. MRI on 19th.
2) Poison Ivy is slightly better. In fact, even after getting some Rx topical treatment from my dermatologist neighbor, it is flaky now instead of bubbly and blistery.
3) Apparently, the inflammation from the PI has spread to my bronchial tubes and created enough irritation to mimic asthma. I'm back on the inhaler and a Zpack incase it is bacteria and to prevent infection from the open skin on my arms/throat. I've had some breathing treatments today and I'm awaiting the difference that I was promised.
4) I was in south Ga for yesterday to spa another school. It was so successful that I received 4 leads from the administration of other administrators in other counties and I will be following up with them within the next 2 weeks.
5) I am desperately trying to rest and get well. MusicMan is creating a high level of resistance to traveling to Indy on Thursday if I don't improve with my breathing. Please send me some good vibes and prayers because I reallywant this trip to take place for several reasons. He deserves this trip as the recognition that his client wants him to receive and the business that this will mean for him in the coming 24 months with his music business. The other reason is purely selfish and involves no monetary or professional gain.....I want to see JinkyBean. Period.
6) I met with several women/consultants from the area that I'm developing in south Ga on Sunday evening. it was so fun and exciting to hear their good news, witness their growth that has occurred in such a short time and to be part of the positive energy that they are harnessing. Congratulations to all of them. We are all growing together.
7) My father is having surgery on Thursday to repair 2 herniated disk in his lumbar spine. He celebrated his 78th birthday on this past Saturday. He says that he does not want me to come there - he wants me to go to Indy and wait for my mother to phone me after the surgery.
8) My mom called me last week and asked me to come on Monday the 17th. Apparently, she paid for a training class for her job and the fee was non refundable. It is over $1500 and it is in Chicago. She needs to go. My dad will be 4 days post-op and she will be totally spent (I know it - she takes everything personally and gets drained pretty quick where my dad is concerned) She asked me if I would come to stay with him. I said yes. So we arrive home from Indy on Sunday evening. I spend a few hours of sleep here and leave before the crack of dawn on Monday morning to drive to my parent's house. I will be there until Wednesday when I leave to drive home for my MRI at 7:30 PM.
9) I hope that Big Sister will stay with me while I'm at my parent's house. I really crave some private time with her.
10) I have a wonderfully full schedule until the end of the year. Yippie!!!
Take care, everyone.