Hope your weekend was fabulous and that you got a lot accomplished, even if it was only to rest and recharge. There are several new post after this one - so be sure to scan on down.
For those of you just joining us, or those who are returning after a time away - here's your invitation to join us in Operation "Spread The Sparkle."
Just think of it as a festive party that you don't have to dress up, clean up, or put out expense for.....
Join me in Operation "Spread The Sparkle"
- In the comment section of this blog that you are reading now - leave a comment that you accept the invitation to participate along with the address to your own blog so readers will know how to find you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog address and announcement of participation in Operation "Spread The Sparkle."
- Announce your participation in Operation "Spread The Sparkle" on your own blog. Be sure and include the link to the blog where you received the invitation for "Spread The Sparkle."
- Invite others to join in "Spread The Sparkle" by including this snipit of instructions on your blog (just copy and paste into an entry on your blog).
- Snap some shots of your decorations, favorite ornaments, anything that sparkles and has something to do with the holidays.
- Share the photo(s) on your blog. You can do as few as one or more than one hundred.
- Including a story or tale is not required.
- You may include decorations from your area that do not belong to your home - just be sure to tell where they are from (city/area).
- Share as many as you can between now and January 5Th (the official end of Christmas)
- Keep track of how many sparkles you actually share and leave your total in the comments section on lifeslaundry.blogs.com
Some people have expressed concern that they have to have "sparkly" ornaments - not true. Just share some special ornament(s) that you have. You aren't even required to share a story if you don't have the inclination/time. It doesn't matter how old/new the ornaments are either. I'd love to see your tree, any decorations that you have in your home/apartment/dorm/hole in the wall/etc. I know that I'm not the only one too.
The bottom line is that I'd just like for you to participate :)
Now get to sparkling!